We provide regular products and Conventional Products with competitive differentiators
to meet changing global Regulatory requirements, Market/Customer expectations and ever increasing sensitivity of lab equipments.
Along with our range of regular paprika, we do several value additions to give product more stability, redder hue and deodorised version to meet changing customer preferences.
- Super stabilized – Heat and light stable versions of both w/s and o/s using Natural mixed Tocopherols.
- Super stabilized using Green tea extract -Light and heat stable versions of both w/s and o/s
- Paprika Oleoresin Deodorized with CO2
- Paprika Oleoresin with Absorbance ratio of > 1 offering redder colour and with a colour value as high as 200000cv
- Paprika Oleoresin with High Absorbance ratio & Co2 deodorized with >200000cv
We have an in-house developed process by which we can remove all contaminants like mycotoxins, illegal dyes and pesticide residues from the Oleoresins to meet even the most stringent EU norms.
- Aflatoxins –Total <10ppb and B1 <5ppb as per EU requirement
- Ochratoxin A - Below 30ppb as per EU requirement
- Illegal dyes –Non detectable limits of all dyes including Rhodamine B analysed at European lab of your choice
- Pesticide residues- Complies with EU regulations (MRL’s multiplied with Oleoresin Concentration factor)
- Flexible Color Spec(as low as 50 cv)
Curcumin Powder 95%
Curcumin is consumed in many countries as a nutraceutical product, therefore it has become mandatory to provide the product under the category of food which means the product has to be devoid of any solvent even as per the analytical methods followed by JFRL.
- Curcumin Powder 95% A
- Acetone/Hexane extracted & crystallized using Ethyl Alcohol-Food Additive
- Curcumin Powder 95% E
- Extracted & crystallized using Ethyl Alcohol-Food grade
- Curcumin Powder 95% IPA
- Extracted using Acetone/Hexane & crystallized using Isopropyl Alcohol
OR Black pepper
- Free flowing Oleoresin Black Pepper of 40/20 with viscosity below 5000 cps(centi poise) at 25 ⁰C
- This helps companies using spraying technology to prevent blocking of the nozzles in plating the oleo on any solid carrier
- Can offer both oil and water soluble and decolorized too
- Oleoresin Black Pepper without additives as per customer requirement.